Nursing Applications are now available Jan 7–Feb 18, 2019
CEHS general scholarships are now available
Note: Nursing specific scholarships are only available March 8—24, 2019
The USU Nursing Program prepares students to provide and improve healthcare in a challenging and diverse practice environment. Science courses, such as anatomy and physiology, provide a foundation on which nurse educators guide student learning to acquire the core knowledge, skills, and attitudes required of modern nurses.
Why do I want to become a nurse?
- Practical Nursing Certificate (PN)
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Utah State University Division of Health Professions offers programs for many of the fastest growing allied health careers. Our goal is to provide excellent training resources for our students so that they are ready upon completion of our programs to enter the workforce as well prepared, confident and professional employees.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Medical Assistant Certificate (MA)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technician