The USU Nursing and Health Professions Programs welcome you to our Website!
The USU Nursing Program prepares students to provide and improve healthcare in a challenging and diverse practice environment. Science courses, such as anatomy and physiology, provide a foundation on which nurse educators guide student learning to acquire the core knowledge, skills, and attitudes required of modern nurses.
Why do I want to become a nurse?
- Practical Nursing Certificate (PN)
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Utah State University Division of Health Professions offers programs for many of the fastest growing allied health careers. Our goal is to provide excellent training resources for our students so that they are ready upon completion of our programs to enter the workforce as well prepared, confident and professional employees.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Medical Assistant Certificate (MA)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technician