- Utah State University's Admissions procedures can be found here
- If you are a transfer student, this page will help you find the courses that transfer to USU
What is a USU Nursing Program About?:
- Meet with your advisor to find the right program for you
- Once you have been accepted into a nursing program, check out CEHS Scholarships that are available
- Ruth S Clayton Memorial Nursing Scholarship (including application)
When you have been accepted into a USU nursing program, ALL STUDENTS will be required to provide documentation of immunizations, BLS (Basic Life Support) for Healthcare Providers (AHA approved), urine drug screen and background check. This is our complete list of clinical requirements.
Student Nursing Organization Bylaws
- One-year certificate program.
- Provide basic patient care, administer medication, monitor health, and provide comfort.
- This program prepares graduates to take the NCLEX-PN exam for licensure. Upon passing, graduates can qualify for positions as entry-level Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs).
- Two-year associate degree.
- For LPNs working towards Registered Nurse (RN) licensure.
- Coordinate care delivered by other healthcare personnel, provide basic patient care, administer medication, monitor health, and provide comfort.
- This program prepares graduates to take the NCLEX-RN exam for licensure.
The BSN Program has just graduated it’s Fall 2017 inaugural class. Congratulations to our first BSN student cohort!
This nursing education program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326 404-975-5000